Job Type: Full-time
Cayuga Displays is looking for applicants for a position in our Engineering and Design Department of our Millwork and Wood display division. Team work is vital in this department. We pride ourselves on our top core value: “We believe people are important and want to help them succeed.”
- Assist in product engineering and design of Wood display fixtures and Millwork
- Able to incorporate glass, metal and lighting components into fixtures
- Work as a team member
- Engineering of new parts and revision of old components; component research and selection
- Creation of 3D models, breakdown drawings and Bills of Materials
- Communicate technical information and specifications on drawings
- Perform quality check of drawing prior to release
- Assist production team with requirements they may need to complete the project
- A post secondary diploma in woodworking or drafting related to woodworking, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a real interest in woodworking
- 3D modeling practices, 2D drafting practices, generation of Bills of Material
- Experience in Autodesk Inventor or equivalent, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of sheet metal practices is an asset
- Knowledge of basic electrical systems is an asset
WHAT WE ARE COMMITTED TO OFFER:
- A work environment which encourages teamwork and creativity
- A competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, including a benefit package
- Extra-curricular social activities – Golf, BBQ’s, Christmas gathering etc.
JOIN THE CAYUGA DISPLAYS TEAM:
Candidates who are interested in this position are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious inquiries only.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.